Thursday, January 8, 2015

Meditation Pillow, L Running Hat

I made a meditation pillow for a family member. I think the fabric is Sunbrella, I don't know exactly since I get a lot of my fabric as gifts or cutoffs. The zipper is a 10mm Lenzip; pretty substantial to match the rest. There is an inner pillow made of bleached Muslin which retains the filling when the outside needs to be washed.






I used the sewing awl to stitch the zipper terminating pieces. They aren't going anywhere.

I also made a larger version of the running hat for another family member, with a crimson center piece. I am proud of the sewing; I don't think it could have been done much better.





I've been fixing more tools. No photos because it's not too interesting. Cement shear got a new motor armature, new bearings, grease, and brushes (custom made because the OEM part was discontinued). A compressor is getting some replacement parts and some pump tlc, and two cordless hand tools are being repaired.

I'm about to sew some 'skirts' for shop tables that my dad built, and a box joint jig for us. Slingshot supplies are coming soon, as well as some real drafting pens.

1 comment:

  1. Great Hat... Very comfortable and warm.... Broke it in yesterday.... Thanks Dylan

    ReplyDelete