- Hex keys: 3, 4, 5mm
- 8mm combination wrench, or an adjustable wrench would probably get the job done.
- Loctite if you're that kind of person (I definitely am)
- Your method of choice for shortening 1/8" stainless steel rods
- M5 x 35mm stainless SHCS (91292A193)
- M5 x 25mm stainless SHCS (91292A129)
- M5 x 10mm (anywhere betw. 6mm and 10mm is okay) unthreaded spacer, 12mm+ OD, Plastic or Stainless will work (92871A762)
- M5 nylon insert locknuts (94205A240)
- M5 plastic washers (95610A560)
The fork eyelet adapters are attached right and left of the headrest support mount. The rack arms are just long enough to reach them. The rack is bolted to the dropout eyelets with the included plastic spacers between the rack and the dropout.
The M5x25mm SHCS's are used in conjunction with the additional spacers, washers, and locknuts to attach the fender support rods to the inside of the top holes on the rack. The support rods will need to be shortened about 3/4" each so that the fender follows the curve of the tire correctly.